Download this FREE Fall Challenge Patch Program!
Fall is such a wonderful season with the weather getting cooler, leaves turning beautiful colors, and the Girl Scouts are ‘Back to Troop.’ It’s the perfect time for your troop to work on the Fall Challenge patch program.
There are so many fun fall activities to do with kids. We’ve compiled over 50 fun and kid friendly ideas for making the most of fall. We’ve turned it into a free printable patch program, perfect to print and hand out to your troop this fall.
Who can complete the Fall Challenge Patch Program?
Anyone can complete the Fall Challenge! This program was designed with Girl Scouting and Girl Guide troops in mind; since I am a Girl Scout leader. This patch program would also work perfect with Cub Scouts, BSA Scouts, Frontier Girls, American Heritage Girls, 4-H, and all other youth groups.
All scouting levels can complete this patch too! Different levels complete the specified amount of activities for your grade level to earn your “Fall Challenge’ patch.
Complete the Challenge?
- Order the coordinating fun patches here.
- Share pictures of your troop completing their Fall Challenge activities in our Facebook group.
What activities are on the Fall Challenge list?
There are over 50 fall activities ranging from outdoor activities, family fun, serving the community and yummy fall treats.
Here’s a few of the fall activities you will find in the patch program.
- Visit a Farmer’s Market
- Make Caramel Apples
- Write an “I’m Thankful” List
- Make an apple Stamp
- Create a Leaf Rubbing
- Attend a Fall Festival
- Rake Leaves for a Neighbor
- Check Out the Autumn Night Sky
- Build a Campfire
- Go Camping
- Bake an Apple Pie for Someone
- Make an Item to Share at Thanksgiving Dinner
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Visit a Haunted House
- Paint Pumpkins
- Organize a Fall Themed Scavenger Hunt
- Plant Spring Bulbs
- Participate in a ‘Friends-Giving’
- Have a Family Game Night
- Help with an Outdoor Chore
- Take a Hike
- Play a Game of Football
- Read a Book about the 1st Thanksgiving
- Make Soup of Chili from Scratch
- Participate in a Canned Food Drive